12/4/08

Baby Come Back

It is a sad, sad day for me. The Jeep is sold. Seeing how the guy isn't picking it up until tonight, I may be being a little bit presumptuous. Nevertheless, my heart is full, and I can barely hold back the tears. Oh, the memories, the memories. Despite the fact that it has been sitting on the side of my house for the better part of a year, it will always hold a special place in my heart - right next to the fat wad of cash I got for selling it. Like someone once said, "When a door closes, open up a window to let the sunshine in."

7 comments:

Natelli Johnston said...

oh, poor poor Jesse :(

Kristi said...

congrats on selling it...even if it is a sad day losing your "baby"

Johnston Family said...

What? You actually got someone to PAY you for that thing? I kid, it was a great Jeep that saw you through some VERY trying times...Oh now look at me, I'm getting all teary eyed...;)

R Clan said...

This too shall pass...

Amy B. said...

What!!!!! Why'd you sell it? Sad!

Sharon and Spencer said...

Hey Jesse,
I need a new email address for you. I was also wondering if you could give me Chris's email and mailing addresses? Thanks

Johnston Family said...

Thanks for making me feel cool! Oh, & thank you also for turning my car stereo up to 14! Great suprise, What? You'll have to speak a little louder, I CAN'T HEAR YOU! Ya shizzer!:D