1/20/09

Prophetic Blogger

Those of you that have been with me from the begining may remember that my 2nd entry explained how I would have links to "other" blogs while I was trying to figure out, and I quote, "how in the heck to make my own blog." Well, although I will never claim this to be perfect, I believe I have pretty much figured out the gist of this whole blogging thing.
I realize that some of you may be offended. Let's be honest, though, how many of you have actually used those links from my blog anyway? I believe 94.8% of you would say you've never used my links. The other 4.2% are lying (with 1% left to variance). Though you won't admit it, but once you view this blog, there's no reason to view another. Also, judging by the thousands of comments I get on my posts, it would be a near-full-time job just updating the links list. Half of those are invite-only blogs as well, so if you were to spite me and try to link to another blog, I would likely be leading you on a wild goose chase anyway.
So, I have decided to fulfill my own prophecy. The Other Blogs Less Interesting Than This One section of my blog has now been and forever will be removed.
Here's some pics:


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is a "profecy?" Is it related to "profit" in the same way that "prophecy" is related to "prophet?"

Johnston Family said...

What the H?

Jake and Sean said...

You are one strange man. But I love you broder

Johnston Family said...

Sorry that you were sick & so sorry that I wrote, "What the H?" on your blog. I didn't mean to make you feel "awkward" or anything.