3/17/09

Updates

For all of you that are fans of my "Creature From the Burrito" saga, I just thought I'd let you know that I am working on the next few chapters. Unfortunately, I (like most writers do at some point) am experiencing a mild case of writer's block. Combine that with some carpal tunnel along with hairy knuckles, and you can see my perdicament.
The Good News:
When I was diagnosted, they informed me that I am one of the lucky ones, as my condition is not terminal. As long as I follow my perscription of Dr. Pepper and spicy foods, I should be able to kick this thing and get back to writing. Apparently, the 23 flavors (thanks Sean)have some sort of reaction with spices which cleanse the brain - sort of like a detox (or so says Dr. Quinn). Anyway, it feels like it's already working, so more chapters should be forthcoming.
The Bad News:
By writing this post, I have used up any creativity I may have gained by going through my detox program. This is a major setback, and I have no idea how long it will take me to regain my now-lost progress.
The Other Bad News:
My detox program has an awefully awkward side affect, as you can see by my picture.

6 comments:

Jules said...

How long do those side effects last? You're just not looking like yourself anymore....

R Clan said...

That was a real good laugh out loud belly laugh. Hopefully you will recover soon.

Jess said...

I'm not quite sure about the side effects, I hope they don't last too long. Most of the weight gain is water weight, so hopefully a few trips to the sauna should get me back to my old self.

Johnston Family said...

Have you been working out? You'll have to teach me those glute workouts you've obviously been doing!

Jake and Sean said...

Way to be Yessy. I love my DP and the 23 flavors that come with it! Cute pic BTW

Mike said...

That's some serious CRACK!