4/13/10

Recipe for disaster

Hello? Is anybody out there? I'm not sure if anyone reads this anymore since I have not posted anything for the lesser part of 5 months. Believe me, I've wanted to blog. Oh, how I've wanted to blog. Unfortunately, I've been preparing to take a test so that I can get my engineering license. The stress of this test has taken my best and I'll leave you to the rest. Ibig sabihin: My berain is so fried from all my "studying", that I cannot muster the berain power to blog.
With that in mind, I came up with a tastey recipe for some brain food last night as I was getting ready to study. Since a lot of people blog about recipes, I thought I'd join in the fun (even though I was actually a recipe trailblazer a while back already). With that, I give you: "Chicken and Asparagus: Tin-Foil Dinner Style"



Ingredients: Chicken, Asparagus, 1 TBSP Butter, 1 Clove Garlic, Celery Salt, Pepper and Chef Tony's (best seasoning in the world). Wrap everything in foil and bake at 400 degrees Farenheit for 30-35 minutes until chicken is done. Enjoy.



















Actually, something is missing. WAIT! I've got it! (scroll down please)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Potato chips and a pitcher of o.j. complete the ensemble. MMM, MMM, delicious.

4 comments:

R Clan said...

Ya...Real healthy. lol

Johnston Family said...

LOVE IT! Love that you actuality blogged again! Sweet meal & pix to paint a perfect image in my membrain of exactly what the meal looks like. Brilliance at it's best I tell ya!

Oh, & on a side note, when are we ever going to hang out again. Please say sometime this next decade, please! ;)

Kristi said...

looks good! What a cook! Good luck on the PE...I'm sure you're excited for it to be over!

Johnston Family said...

Are you joking me with the postal service comment? Some of their songs have been on my blog since I started my blog. I love them! I thought that I put some of their stuff on at least one of your custom CD's? My brother Spencer introduced me to them a little before he left on his mission. Do you heart them as well?